Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Can't Get Enough of the Sunsets

I can't get enough of the beach and sunsets. Once is never enough. So I'm sharing these captured moments with my camera at the Acapulco Beach in La Union. I won't stop going to this place to catch a glimpse of the sunset. I was not able to conquer the waves but I will always conquer the sunsets and find these wonderful color bursts. To me, sunsets are not only the downing of the sun as the night comes but rather  beauty even though the sun bids goodbye. I will always treasure each memory of each sunset as it goes down. I hope I can capture more sunsets each day before the stars come out.

Semi-circle Sunset (lol)

It's going down... Ready to be conquered by the sea...

The Sky, Sunset, Ships and the Sea

The Sunset and the Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews