Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Faces and Places

I think that the world is so wide yet it does make way for people to meet along the way. So no matter how the world is often called a big paradigm, our roads will somehow meet. This is a tribute to the many faces whom I’ve met in my travels. To the ones who have shown me the beauty of life, the wonders of nature, the wisdom and knowledge that people often share and the learning process that we continue to live up to. Sometimes, the body and spirit may be tired. But somehow, we find inspiration along the way. It is because fate and destiny willed us to. That’s what I’ve been hearing these past few days.
But I remember that the first instance is fate. But the second instance must be through one’s own doing. To visit the place where you have once journeyed and meet the people again. To be in contact with the many faces. My friend uses “The Notebook” dialogue that says, “If someone seriously wants to be a part of your life, he will seriously make an effort to be in it”. So this is in response to another friend’s thought that after fate has initiated, it’s time to make your own efforts.
So I’m making this effort to get back to the many places I have been to and the many faces I have met along the way. They may have been near or far. Faces I intend to see more and faces that is quite impossible to search on. But I will remember every spark, every cherished moment and every healing. The people I’ve missed and the people I will always treasure. From Bohol to Cebu, Thailand, Puerto Princesa, Coron, Zambales, Manila, La Union, Baguio and the more places and faces I intend to explore and meet, I will hold everything dearly. For you have made me smile, laugh and savor each experience.

"Bugoy" managing the ropes

"Gerwin" the boatman in one of his shy boy pictures

Kuya Jude, Zy and me lounging at one of Sunz en Coron Nipa Huts

With new found friends and the bouldered- star fish at Dos Palmas

1 comment:

  1. uy i wasnt able to upload ung pic ni budoy na yan.... nice..... i love budoy heheheeh

    pero its BUDOY right not BUGOY .. HWEHEHEHEEHEH

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews