Monday, September 5, 2011

Being in the Same Place

La Union is dear to my heart. A couple of times I have been here and kept coming back. Sometimes in the same place with the same people or different people. But each time, I find myself enjoying almost always a little bit more than the other. Why? I always look up to each new day that I would be exploring the world. This is what I encourage others to see through my eyes and hopefully share it too.
This weekend, I did have fun and had a gastronomic adventure at the beach. It was a real fun time and I would always have each moment endeared very well in my heart. For my companions... Thanks, I had fun.... More travels in store for us?
A Fisherman's Day

Gastronomic Adventure

Posing with the Shrimps?

Near-Shadowed Forms: Strutting it Out with Cousin Cess

Fish Catch Amidst Shallow Waters

Magnanimity: God's Work of Art in Tandem with Human Hands


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews