Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Airplanes

I remember the first time I rode an airplane. it was on our way to Cebu then. It was the first journey where I didn't go on a trip on a bus ride or a car ride. So as they say, the first time was always exciting. Like a child I was dragged on the way to the airport by my companion. i didn't know the ins and outs then.
As the airplane was going up I was bracing myself for the jerking experience. i was asked many times if I was fine and i would reply I was indeed fine. However, I was bracing myself for something else to happen. But I didn't know what it was really. The thing that truly bugged me was the pressure while the airplane was on air. That day was really sunny so there was not a lot of jerking because of the winds or any rain. Unlike when we went to Thailand on a night time. That was my second airplane experience which is completely a different story.
So going back to the airplane experience going to Cebu. We landed in the small airport of "I forgot the name" airport in Cebu. You can't blame me with the many airports I've been  to right now they all got somehow mixed up. A day later, we ended up going to Tagbilaran Bohol through a ferry and from Bohol two days later took a flight back to Manila. The flight back to Manila was really much like the flight to Cebu... no hassles.
I also happened to seat on a four-seater airplane which was to my thinking was way too small. I need not mention the airline, but more than the thought of the small airplane bugging me. They also had us delayed for hours. So I'm not making any transactions with that airline company anymore. Not to mention, I spent my birthday at the airport waiting for the airplane!!!
So in this regard. I'm not making any complaints really. Oh, I love airplanes because they give me the same excitement and the time to explore the horizons. I' m not afraid of taking the trip. They say, come what may. I'm going to brace myself for the next airplane trip and I'm sure it's going to be another exciting experience. Everything is always worth the trip whether it be far. So I'm leaving the airplanes video by b.o.b. with Hayley Williams wishing I could really use a wish right now. What would it be? An enjoyable next trip perhaps?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews