Thursday, September 15, 2011

Picturesque

Here is a blog that totally has nothing to do with me. I searched through my archives for pictures that really inspired me. I found a new liking... this time it’s photography! So I’m sharing with others some of the scenes that the camera was able to capture. It inspired me to find such beauty in life and in moments. Hope it also inspires you.
Although some of these shots were not taken by me. I’m giving credits to the talented or perhaps in my case, the lucky hands (lol) that took these photos. However, I assure you I have complete rights to publish them. To the other photographers I say, “Bravo”!

My Sunset

Grey Matters

Ready for Flight

Still Power

Colors

Sails

Religion

Ocean View

Beach

The Serenity of the Dusk

Low Tide

Owning the Water and Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews