Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Learn from Life: Scenes from the Beach

I will always be a student of life. Age is just a number but maturity is not. As I turned a year older (although it's hard getting used to it), I took on the camera and look back to what I've learned. The most important thing in my travels is sharing so that others can see a glimpse of what I saw. My journeys also has led me to finding myself and to appreciate life. I share to encourage to live and to learn more. I thank all the people who have been there for me through the years. I thank all those who remembered. I will always try to give back in my own little ways.
Here are the learnings that made me as I am. Lessons from the scenes of the beach. The beach is one of the places where one can find solitude and know that there is harmony between landscapes, nature, water and sky. We are all in the center of this harmony. Let us not break it.

There will always be a glimpse of a Rainbow

There is beauty in friendship.

Beauty is everywhere if we learn to use our eyes and heart.

There will always be sunset everyday.

There will be division but there will always be refuge.

Blend in harmony with everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews