Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Vanity Calls

I know this blog may be a bit vain. My first thought was who in the world would like to read a blog about my new explorations of myself and that of a little bit about the world? You might be asking where my exploration have led me to - it's right at our home with the laptop, the webcam and cameroid.
You might be asking what cameroid is. Actually, it's my little sister's new found friend application. It customizes taking pictures with your own webcam. Cool isn't it? Technically, it's for vain people like what I call my lovely little sister. But anyway, I think the vanity got into me. I did the same thing she was doing, take snapshots of myself. Anyway, who isn't vain enough to take pictures of one's self? Then raise your hands!
But I realized that this is the first time I had to take pictures of myself with my eye glasses. That is what my explorations in life had led me to - eye strain (lol...)! This has what my years on thinking about something to write and lay it down on paper. This is what years of reading those novels had made me into - a four-eyed googler (lol...). But with my fits for fashion, I decided to take a branded frame so that I won't look too old in my glasses. That's another thing my exploration has led me to - age. Perhaps my eyesight is a symptom of aging. Or is it? I refuse to believe so. If you're wondering what my age is, the answer is "never mind" or maybe "next question please"! I promise to make these blogs essentially travel-oriented. But mind you, how can I see and explore the world with poor eyesight? Sometimes, I'm having trouble stepping through stairs and the like just because it was too dim or too bright.
I still did want to enjoy writing and bask in excitement reading them. I hope you would do too. Here are snapshots of me wearing eyeglasses. If it bores you, pardon me. Just think of it this way... I just need to document this (lol...). Zy says it's for her to dream, love and travel. I do it to live, learn, love and explore. I would be writing more from this time on. I promise!

Side View???

This pose of for people actually having nothing to do but just pose (lol...)

Sleepy four-eyed googler

1 comment:

Total Pageviews