Friday, October 21, 2011

Acapulco, La Union: Sunsets and People


I love sunsets. Although sunsets symbolize the end of the day, the sun at different points cast colours and shadows to the skies and the scenery. As a result an enigmatic cascade of colours burst. This is what I was able to witness at Acapulco Beach, La Union.
During sunsets, I realize that there is a beauty that only God can create. Put in the people I was with, all the more my heart bursts with gratitude. Indeed, we should always be thankful for the blessings that come our way.
I’m sharing the pictures I’ve taken hoping that it will inspire more to see the beauty in life even in the simplest things. Each picture spells a story more than it appeals to the eyes.

The Sunset: At Its Different Moments






Fun Time with People I was with







No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews