Monday, July 9, 2012

I write


Time is encompassing. I wonder how many times I sat on a chair and wrote what I just wanted to say. Today, I write basically for the fondness of writing. I cannot share stories of my travels anymore because I am figuratively tied to a chair now. But still I don’t forget that I am in the process of learning and exploring my horizons. I write for the memories that made me whole and for the future that awaits me. Yes, I am inspired to write today even if I am within the pleasure of the four corners of this room. I am alone but not lonely for I have something to write about. As always, I quench my thirst with the power of the pen and keep all the positivism in life that I have gained through the years.
As I write, I smile to myself (although with that hidden smile because it would be weird to smile all alone within this room so much as to laugh by myself… lol). But yes, I am happy for the simple pleasures that life has to offer. As always, contentment is a magic word which we should always remember. We should always see the beauty in simple things to be able to share that beauty with others. I write to inspire that despite other people’s journeys, they may find gratitude in what they are doing. I am simply grateful that I have that positivism burning within me. I hope you do too!

Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews