Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Photographer-Wannabe: Weekend Etcetera

I am a photographer-wannabe. I took the liking because it captures the essence of every being. More than words, it captures moments and beauty. It helps me appreciate that in life there is always beauty everywhere we turn our heads. So I'm sharing my pictures, for everyone to realize to keep the positivism when ever we loose hope.


Baby Pictures: Baby Subjects

I love to capture little children in their moments. It helps me remind that we were once young like them. Even though, I'll be turning a year older (younger!!!I insists!) I still have that child-like enthusiasm. Their smiles help us realize that our world was once innocent and carefree!









Natural Beauty: Flower/ Plant Subject

Nature are God's work of art. Looking through them makes us wonder that there is absolute power hovering over us. Regardless of what religion you belong, every time we breath know that there is an omnipotent power more than being a superficial thing.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews