Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Oh Winds of Aged Cape Bojeador, Ilocos Norte

It was windy that day when we set out at Cape Bojeador, Ilocos Norte. But the scenery never fails to amaze me. So we took pictures of this cape that is already age-old cape. I had my jacket on because of the cold. Most of the pictures you see are taken by me except the ones where I am in it.
"Oh, winds... never leave me though you may blow against my hair...I can feel you... as long as I know you are there. That is enough".

Taking in the View

Arms Stretch? (Is this exercising or what? lol)

Who's Up for the Picture?

Enough of the Camera! We say "Never!" (lol)

Cape Bojeador in its Splendor

Yup, it's me with the Cape!

Moments at the Cape Bojeador

The Beach: As seen from the Cape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews