Friday, November 4, 2011

Conquering Moments

This is me - a writer but more than that a dreamer. There are moments when I look into the camera and flash a smile but there are moments when I have the flare for drama and desire to be alone. Oh yes, I love being me and I want to inspire others to love themselves too. I believe in the uniqueness of every person as there is beauty in life always.
Sometimes, there must be moments for soul-searching. it creates wonders to know one's self as opposed to knowing one's self as described by others. That's why we have mirrors to see ourselves clearly and eyes which reflects our souls. Whoever we are and where ever we may be, there's beauty yearning to be discovered and ready to touch other people's lives.
Here are my own moments during our trip to Coron, Palawan where I couldn't help but be me.


Breathtaking Resilience at Bulog Island

View from the Kayangan Lake


Sitting by the Trees

Walking Along the Beach When the Sun was Hot

Me and the Cottage at Malcapuya Island

Captured Glimpse

The Look: Side Glances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews